Friday, July 18, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

I've just been tagged by Katy Lin. I've never been tagged online before so this should be interesting.

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules to your Blog.
3. Share 6 unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag people at the end of your entry.

Six unimportant things about me.
1. I really dislike making my bed, but love the look of a bed that's made.
2. I like playing the Brain Age games on my Nintendo DS.
3. I could eat Chinese food every day.
4. I don't like wearing shoes, but I love shoes.
5. My age isn't important.
6. I would rather be hot and sweaty than cold and have clothes piled on me.

I'm going to tag:
Antoinette~ And One More Makes Four
Grace ~ The Guishard Gang
Barbs ~ Barbs Journal
Melani ~ A Day in the Life of the Hardy Boys and Girls

2 comments:

katylinvw said...

i love the brain age games too! that was my b-day gift from hoss last year! :) thanks for playing along!

Amanda Jo said...

I'm with you on the shoe thing but I loooooooove cool temps. I can't stand the heat in Texas but, I love a Texan so I'm stuck here! :)


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com