Tuesday, July 22, 2008

An Award!!

Oh yay!! I'm SO excited!! *see all the exclamation points?* The lovely Staci has given me and award!! I love her blog and I'm so glad I came across it. I should be giving HER the award.



So, take a look at this...



Isn't it cool?? Thank you so much for thinking of me!!


I guess we're not positive on the rules, but we're following these guidelines.


1. Post your award in a blog and on your sidebar as a widget.


2. Pass the award onto at least 5 other bloggers that you admire or respect that are Edgy, Bold, Modern, Unique , Humorous or all of the above, with links to their sites and to the site of the awarder :).


3. Make sure to describe why it is you admire these particular bloggers.


So here goes.


*Shel- Shel is such a fun, loving mother. She posts some funny stuff that I almost fall out of my chair reading. She is such a wonderful mother to her four children. I know how hard that can be sometimes. But she does it and finds the fun in all of it. I love you, Shel!


*Antoinette- Even though she won't repost this or do anything with it. I'm going to give her the award because she is ONE TALENTED MAMA! And SMART! She makes the cutest bows I've ever seen. And the clothes she makes are adorable and so well made. (see Little Bee's Boutique) I love buying things from her. I just wish I had money to buy more. HA!! AND she has the cutest little kiddos and I just love her whole family.

*Brattt- And yet another talented Mama that I admire. She can take some really good pictures of the yummy food she makes. My mouth is watering thinking about it. She's very much into her kids and having fun with the family. I'd love for her to bake me a cake and decorate it. She's got all the skills I wish I had. Love her and I've never met her.


*Amanda Jo- This lady amazes me. She's so friendly and welcoming. AND FUN! I just started venturing out into the blog world and I found so many wonderful women through her. She's been so nice to stop by and acknowledge me even though my blog is sort of boring... she still keeps up. Her love of the Lord shines through in her posts. I just love to read everything she writes.


*Tracy Joy- I don't know her personally as I just found her this past week. BUT this is another very talented Mom. Have you seen her camera bags? I want one SO bad. I'm going to start selling on Ebay again soon, just so I can get one. I've been looking for a trendy, girly camera bag and I finally found them on her site. She's awesome with the camera too. I've been looking at her blog every day since I found her. Almost stalking her. Scary. LOL
So there you have it.
Thanks again Staci!




4 comments:

katylinvw said...

congratulations! you deserve it! :)

Shell said...

Congrats :) It's raining and Dec's sleeping, so I have some reading time!

I love those TJ bags!! I'd like one too. LOL

Miss ya!
-shell

brattt said...

ahhh Thank you so much. You really made my day! Now I feel the need to cook something yummy! And take pics. lol
brattt

Amanda Jo said...

You are SO sweet! Thank you for this award but most of all thank you for the sweet comments! I'm SO excited!!!!!! You have no idea!!


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com