Saturday, July 19, 2008

Movie Review

Opening night, we went to see it. Just couldn't wait till dvd.
I'm just gonna give you my opinion on it. There may be spoilers, so beware!
(pictures from Google)

First of all, Heath Ledger, may he rest in peace... was just OK. I was expecting so much more. But actually, his character grossed me out the whole time. He smacks and licks his lips all through the movie. ICK.
There was a LOT of violence. I usually like all the Batmans, Spidermans, action type movies, but this one made me uncomfortable. I wish I hadn't taken the kids. And The Dark Knight wasn't as good as the previous ones. In my opinion. I'm not saying it was bad just not at all as good as I hoped.

*yes I know it's surely not Batmans and Spidermans but that's how I want to say it, so skip over it if it bothers you*

Morgan Freeman did a good job. I just love him and his character made a few jokes I got to laugh at.

The Joker is left hanging from a building then they do some other scenes and the movie ends. So what the heck happened to the Joker? I don't like when they do that stuff. They could have had a stunt man come in and at least look like something else happened with him. I just know the last place I saw him was hanging from the building.

If you're not big on the super hero movies, don't bother going to this one. But if you just gotta see it, I'd say wait till you can watch it at home and save some $.

4 comments:

Shel said...

Alan saw it today and said not to let the kids see it, too. I should have called you because I knew you were thinking about going! If Alan won't let Jake see it, then it has to be pretty violent or whatever. I'm sorry!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'd watch this movie ever. It looks creepy to me.

Tiara said...

Bailey went and saw it Friday. He wanted me to go with him but it's just not my thing so I suggested he and Micah go. He liked the movie a lot. The joker does look pretty creepy in the preveiws.

Gracie said...

I loved it! The Joker was left like that because like he said he and Batman are always going to be battling each other. I think he was put in a padded cell like Batman said, and that would have been fine till Heath died and now I think no one else could play that role. I really believe he was awesome in that role!


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com