Tuesday, July 8, 2008

More Editing

I brightened up the yellow in this and then adjusted the color of the entire picture.

Played with the burn tool on this one and darkened the edges. Then adjusted the color a little.
More playing with the burn tool. And also the dodge tool. Burn darkens. Dodge lightens. I darkened the room, and lightened Kyndal.
I did so many different things to this picture, I couldn't even begin to tell you what.
I burned the sky to make it a darker blue, dodged the bridge and did the soft light setting to the whole pic. This is so much fun. If I'm not around much, you know what I'm doing.

4 comments:

Angelique said...

I LOVE the pictures! It's amazing what cameras and programs can do to make the pics even better! I never think to do it but maybe you just inspired me :)

Amanda Jo said...

Since I love your blog so much and you take such wonderful pictures of your beautiful family, I thought I would give you a blog award!

Stop by and check it out!

Gracie said...

Love all the pics but the one of Kyndal looks like she has an angels glow around her too cool!

Tiara said...

Neat! Hehe, I love the one of Karly.


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com