Friday, July 11, 2008

My Husband Rocks!!



Wow! It's Friday already!
Don't forget to stop by Katy Lin's "The Great Adventure" and find out more about My Husband Rocks, Fridays.
_______________________________________________
Today, I'm going to elaborate on one of my previous reasons, that Jarrett rocks. I briefly mentioned that he is a hard worker. He needs more credit than just that.
He works hard to provide for our family, so that I don't have to work. I really appreciate that. Even though I may not give him enough credit or thank him as often as I should.
Not only does he work hard at work, he works hard at home, play, and just whatever he is doing. He does his best.

Coaching football....(yes, we're at Texas Stadium in the picture) Working on the shed in our backyard...
Spraying down the old yucky porch...
And at his REAL work...(notice the smile on his face)

Thank you Jarrett, for all you do for us. We love you bunches!!!

Now, can I go shopping?

11 comments:

katylinvw said...

what a wonderful hubby! isn't it great to get to be home with the kiddos! :) you've got yourself a keeper!

Melani said...

What a good man! You are a lucky woman!

Sarah Taylor said...

Sounds like a great guy! Such a blessing to be able to stay home with the kids! Have a great weekend!
Sarah

Amanda Jo said...

I'm with Katy Lin, it looks like you've got yourself a keeper! What a sweet guy he is!

Angelique said...

He is awesome! Give him kudos from me for being such an awesome husband and father :)

Angelique said...

Oh, and you've inspired me to do the same post! I love this idea :)

Barbs said...

LOL I love the last line "can I go shopping?" LOL WTG Jarrett. I am glad I know you guys. You are both great people!

MY husband rocks too! He is a hard worker. During the school year he teaches highschool science. He really didn't want to go back to teaching school but he knew we were struggling and needed an income we could count on. He works hard so I can stay home with the kids. He also supports my AVON business and even asks people we know if they have thought of selling AVON. Makes me feel good. Right now he is at a training class for a second job that he can do nights and weekends. Thank you Mike for all you do!

Unknown said...

What a awesome, hard working hubby to have! It's great to have an active hubby that enjoys work! :)

Katharyn said...

What a great guy!

Heathahlee said...

You do have a hard working guy!

I love the "Can I go shopping?" at the end, too!

Staci said...

this is sweet, and you take the best flippin pictures!!! Thanks for your comments, ill be back for sure!!


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com