Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'd Like To Thank...

..my sweet blog friend Amanda Jo at A Special Blend for the award I got today! How exciting! My very first award!!

I've seen awards here and there on blogs before, but never really knew where they came from or why some people had them. Now I know, you just gotta be cool like me. Okay, JUST KIDDING! Or am I? Can you tell I'm so excited that I don't even know what to say? Well, I am!!

The Rules:
1. Please put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. You must nominate 7 fellow bloggers for this award.
4. Add links to the recipients.
5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have received an award.

Okay I've done 1 & 2. Now I need to pick 7 blogs. Just 7. Yikes! There are so many good ones. I guess I can't go back and nominate A Special Blend again. Or can I?

Here's my picks:
And One More Makes Four
My Life With You
A Soft Place To Land
Like a warm cup of coffee
Just Call Me Mommy
Restyled Home
A Day In The Life Of Us

There they are! Be sure to stop by and congratulate them!



Thanks again Amanda Jo!!!

8 comments:

Kimba said...

Wow! Thank you! You're so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Christina!

Sarah Mae said...

YAY! Cool, I love awards! You are so sweet - thank you so much!

:)

Elle Jay Bee said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me for this award!!It means a lot to me that you enjoy my blog, and even more thst you chose to honour me in this way.

Congrats on your award!!
Linda

Amanda Jo said...

You are very welcome! I love your blog and your family is so cute and sweet!

katylinvw said...

congratulations! :)

Tiara said...

Aw, thanks Christina!! Congrats lady :D

Angelique said...

Awww...thanks girly!! You're so sweet to think of me! :)


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com