Monday, June 16, 2008

Mondays (Just Rambling)

Are good. Most of the time. Today my wrist is almost back to normal. Thanks for the prayers. They worked! (we knew that already, huh?) Now, if I could just kick this cold I'd be REAL happy.
Now for what we've done today. Not much.
We went to town to take Jarrett his phone charger. Then stopped by Wal Mart for some garden soil. Of course, I left with more than just garden soil. As usual. I got a small pool for the kids to get wet in. Came home to air it up and our air pump went out. Soooo, all of the kids are taking turns blowing it up. What FUN! I'm sure I'll be out there taking pictures of them later.
I replanted my tomatoes and bell peppers. I'm not sure if they'll survive or not. I hate that I didn't get my garden I wanted this year.
My house is a wreck. I used to be such a clean freak and now, I can't even get myself motivated. When I do get in the mood to clean, I get it all nice and it lasts for a day, then it's back to junky. Anybody want to come go through my stuff? You can have whatever you want. Seriously, I think we have WAY too much stuff.
Oh, and Caleb mowed part of the backyard today. It's SO nice having boys that want to help. I know they won't want to help in a few years, so I'll use them now, while I can. hehe
For lunch we had The Wall. Yum! They have the best egg rolls EVER. The boys don't care for Chinese food so I took them and Karly to Burger King. Which is a treat. I guess. I really don't like feeding them fast food like that. I guess once in a while is ok though. We'll have to make up for it tonight for dinner.
Speaking of dinner.... I think we'll have this stew type stuff my mom makes. It's made with smoked sausage, french style grean beans and potatoes. I LOVE it. I think we'll fry up some corn bread too. I'm also going to make a veggie tray with some ranch dip. While I was at Wal Mart, I got some cute little dipping cups. Or sauce cups. I don't know what to call them. Now we can fill our plates with veggies and have the dip on the side. Little things excite me.
I guess that's it for now. I'll post pictures of the kids playing, later today. Hope you're all having a great Monday!

No comments:


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com