Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kia's House

Kia and I go WAY back. I've known her for gosh, ever. When I first moved to Italy, she lived here and we hung out a LOT. Then she moved to Waxahachie. Now she's back and has been for a while and I hadn't been to see her except one time to drop something off. So I decided to invite myself over to hang out. I had to take pictures of her cuties!
Here's Lilyana, always with a smile. She's the happiest baby I've ever seen. For real.


And here's Brody. Such a cutie!!
And my man, Colton. I can't believe how big he is. I used to babysit him when he was little. He's just a few months older than Caleb.
I had a good time visiting her and will probably try to get over there more often. It's nice to have a friend in town.

No comments:


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com