Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Grilled BBQ Chicken Salad

The Salad I was talking about!!! <- click there for original, I'll type out what I changed. :)

Prep Time:10 min
Total Time:25 min

Makes:4 servings, about 2-1/2 cups each

4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
1/2 cup KRAFT Barbecue Sauce, any flavor
1 squash, diced
2 red, yellow or green peppers, diced
1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
1 bag (10 oz.) salad greens (about 7 cups) - I use fresh lettuce
1/3 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing

PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Place chicken on greased grill. Brush with barbecue sauce. Grill, covered, 4 minutes.
I dice up my squash and bell peppers and sautee them in Italian dressing. Until they are soft.Continue grilling chicken 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through frequently brushing chicken with barbecue sauce. Slice chicken.
TOSS chicken, vegetables and greens. Serve with Ranch dressing. Sprinkle with KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, if desired.

Oh and I tried some new croutons tonight too. They were the BEST. Texas Toast Croutons

No comments:


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com