Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm Psychic

Last night it was storming pretty bad here. I went to take a shower and thought, man, I'm going to get done shaving one leg and the electricity is going to go off. Then I'll be stuck with one leg shaved.

Wouldn't you know. It happened. I had one leg done and the electricity went off. I finished up in the dark. Then the lights came on for a minute or two and I could see to get all the hairs I missed. When I got out of the shower the electricity went off again and didn't come back on until 2:45 am. Or somewhere around there.

Looking outside this morning I'm a bit depressed. There are leaves all over my yard, the batting cage is falling down and it's muddy! Our yard takes FOREVER to dry. So I guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

No comments:


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com