Monday, April 21, 2008

Day 1 of my workout...

I'm SO sore already. I worked out at the Y this morning. I can't believe how out of shape I am. I did the elliptical thing for ten minutes and thought I was going to die. Then I did the bicycle for 10 minutes. I really need to get in shape. HA! I also did some strength training and well, I LOVED doing the one machine for my abs. For some reason I can go and go on that one and love the pain I get. Weird huh?

I think I'm going to have Jarrett go with me tonight and he can show me the proper way to get in shape.

I enjoyed myself though. Karly went into the kids club finally. I had to let Connor go with her at first. Then Caleb swapped places with Connor. We also played some racquetball. I can't believe how hard it is to hit a ball. HAHAHA!!!

No comments:


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com