Monday, September 1, 2008

September

Gah, I can't believe it's September already. Man oh man. Time is flying.

The boys are out dove hunting today. I'm dreading what they bring home. It's so gross to see dead animals. Jarrett told me I was going to have to stick my finger on the neck and pop the head off. (or something like that) ugh. How sick is that? There's no way. No way.

Me and the girls are chilling this morning. We may go shopping in a little bit. It's about time to start buying winter clothes and I need a bit of a head start. I have to do a little at a time, clothing 4 kids. lol

Hope you're all having a good Labor Day!

3 comments:

Amanda Jo said...

Oooh hunting season already! My hubs went hog hunting last weekend and dove hunting yesterday - he did get one hog and he only got two dove yesterday. I hope you don't have to touch those gross birds! :)

I hope the your hunting trip (shopping) went well!

Shel said...

Ewwe Icky on the popping the head off thing. Good luck with that! LOL Did they catch anything?

alliman said...

Chris, your pics are beautiful! I need to hire you! My mother in law is wanting to take family pictures!! :-)


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com