Friday, September 5, 2008

Hunting

I decided to go. Right in the middle of the day, when it's nice and HOT. We stopped by Wal Mart first and Karly got her first camo shirt. We didn't shoot anything. Didn't even see any dove. We left to go to another location and I remembered I had to get everything ready for the game on Saturday. So Jarrett dropped me and the girls off and we did what we had to do. Jarrett and the boys did end up finding a great spot and got some more dove for our collection. yuck. On to the pics.....
This is what I was sitting by. Comfy.
Karly loved her new shirt. Yes, she's wearing 2 shirts in 100 degree weather.
She was so mad that Jarrett cut the sleeves off.
In black and white, she almost blends in.
Waiting to see some dove.

Waiting to get outta there!

Karly is putting on lip gloss. HAHA!!!

decoys. HA! I think the real birds saw the bar codes.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That one picture that you turned black and white was cool looking. I guess camo really does blend in. HAHA!


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com