Friday, September 12, 2008

Brothers!

It's been a while since I've seen them. It was nice. Wish they lived closer and liked me more. ;)

(David, Me, Jon)
First time I've seen my neice, Lexi. How cute is she? She gets that from Sara. :)
Patti & Lexi
(Patti, if you want these pics, click them to make them large, right click and save as- to your computer somewhere)

He's a good daddy!



David watching the Wii golf game.


See, I need David around more. He asked for my camera to take a pic of me. Nice! It's not great, I should have put make up on and sat up straight.
Connor is so good with the babies.
Karly, Sara and Summer
Bed time! She was NOT happy. It was so cute cause.....
Jon gave her a kiss and she stopped crying to give him a kiss back. LOL




8 comments:

Carri said...

How adorable your nieces are beautiful. I hope you had fun. Do your brother live far from you?

Kathy C. said...

What a beautiful family. I love the kiss story - makes us truly wonder how many tears we fretted over that were "fake". :)

Anonymous said...

How sweet! All the pictures were great. I wish they could've stayed longer. Maybe they will visit more!

Heathahlee said...

Girlfriend, you do NOT need makeup! Your family (all of them!) is beautiful!

Angelique said...

Great pictures! Beautiful family.

Tiara said...

Wow, I didn't even realise you had brothers. Beautiful family, glad you were all able to get together and have a nice time!

wonderamber said...

Girl, you have some good lookin brothers!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Thank you so much for taking them. You look lovely as usual. There's definitely good stock somewhere with the three of you being so great looking, huh? I wish that we all could get together more often too. It was still a good time; short but sweet.
Love,
Patti
Aka GranPatti!

P.S. I cried after they left to go home!


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com