Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Still busy and a pic

I've been so busy lately. Getting my house cleaned up, football 3 nights a week, catching up on laundry, grocery shopping, getting school stuff ready... you get the point. I just wanted to jump on here real quick and show you this picture. She's such a mess. Don't mind MY mess all around her. After seeing this picture, I'm going to crawl up under my entertainment center and scrub the floors. Ick.
( I carelessly edited out some junk under my entertainment center. LOL)

6 comments:

brattt said...

She's the funniest kid on earth! Is she happy all the time? Too cute! She's unique! lol

Gracie said...

I love her style! So cute and by the looks of it very independent. Love it!

Amanda Jo said...

Oh, that is AWESOME!!!

Shel said...

She is funny and cute. You edited out stuff from under the center? Lmao! That is so funny. I was thinking "It doesn't look bad to me!" Maybe I should edit out our stuff behind my kids in pictures. Good idea. LOL

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute!! Blue is a great color on her! Did she dress herself?

Tiara said...

LOVE her!


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com