Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Givin' you somethin' new

to look at.

First, take a look at these two. My two youngest. Could they look any different? I was shocked to see them playing so well together. This is a special pic. Fo sho!
Connor called me outside to tell me there was a rainbow. So I grabbed my camera and ran. When I took the shot, the football was thrown. Not on purpose either. I wish the football was in focus. How cool would that have been??
It's hard to see anything around my house with all of these trees!
There. I cropped them out. :)
It was such a bright rainbow. I wish I could have gotten better pics.
I'm still pretty busy around here. I spent hours today making lesson plans and well, I'm not even done with one kid yet. When I'm not doing that, I'm studying up on wedding photography, my camera, lighting, whatever I can cause the wedding I'm photographing is Saturday! ACK!


6 comments:

Shel said...

Did you see that it was a double rainbow? Pretty!

The football picture is cool, focused or not, lol.

The first picture is sweet!

Angelique said...

Great pics! It's so nice when the kids get along - definitely pic. worthy! lol

Good luck at the wedding you're photographing :)

Kathy C. said...

Wow, that cropping job was amazing. I need to learn how to get better at that. Beautiful photo, and yes it would have been really cool if the football was in focus. :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh, two rainbows! I love rainbows. I remember one time I swore we were at the end of it. :) It was cool! Great pics as always! I really like the one of the kids!

Amanda Jo said...

Man, I wish I had picture taking talent like you! You're good!

A happy heart at home said...

Nice pic of your children.

That last pic is amazing!

~Susan


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com