Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pricing My Living Room

I am curious how much we've spent trying to make our house look like a home. I've seen people do price my space before. I'm not sure all of the details of what they are doing but I got the idea from them to do this my way. It may be the same way they do it, don't know. After looking at this room and taking pictures I realized there's only a few retail purchased items in here. Everything else was garage sale items. The surprising thing is that I LOVE this room. There are a few things that I'd like to change but overall I'm happy with it.

Got this mirror and some candle thingies (seen in the reflection) at an Estate Sale. Don't know where that candy wrapper came from but I have an idea. lol

When we pulled up to this garage sale, I knew I had to have this sofa! After talking to the lady, I found out it was practically NEW! She bought it and a few months later got married and had new furniture. Yippee!!
Got this chair with the couch. It folds out into a twin size bed. I love the colors!!!
There's my stool! It's dark. Sorry.
I'm not sure what to do with that candle stick or the bird cage. For now they just sit there on the fireplace.
Got this coffee table at Soul's Harbor (kind of like Goodwill). The rug and tray from garage sales.
I do not know what to do to get the wrinkles out of the curtains. Help? The vacuum, curtains and blanket are a couple of store bought items. I do plan to move the vacuum. I only have it out cause I'm about to use it. lol
Jarrett picked these up. They were just sitting outside somewhere.
My first purchase for the living room was the bar stools. Can't believe they were so cheap!
I've been searching craigslist for an armoire that my tv will fit in. I'm determined to get one on the cheap! Then my living room will be complete.

Total: $576.25

Not bad for a whole living room, huh?

No comments:


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com