Monday, November 3, 2008

Homecoming Parade

Playing a bit of catch up here. I'll be changing the dates on these after they've been here long enough to be seen. lol

Kyndal and I waited and waited for the parade to start. It was awful. We only took one car so Jarrett had to drop us off downtown while he took the kids to the meet up spot for the kids. We had to wait about an hour. We were SO early and I'm sure people were driving through the dead town of Italy wondering what the heck we were doing. HAHA!!!

Some poor child lost their balloon. ooh, photo op. Do you see the balloon? LOL

Yeah, and these pics uploaded backward too. What is up with that? I'm not doing anything different than I used to do. Maybe blogger is mad at me for not blogging much lately.
Hopefully you can see my peeps on the float. Yeah, I said peeps. I'm cool like dat.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your peeps. LOL.

Genevieve said...

Watch this darling...

http://cdn-ll-static.viddler.com/flash/publisher.swf?key=7601146d


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com