Friday, July 17, 2009

We've Moved!

Gah, it's been forever since I've posted a blog. I've just been crazy busy for MONTHS. Hopefully things will slow down soon. I haven't touched my camera in a LONG time. Until today. I decided to wake up before the kids and go for a walk and get some pretty shots. So I went a walkin', got to a nice spot and pulled out my camera and didn't have my memory card. ha! Figures. So I came home and got a garage sale list put together. LOL

I just wanted to post something for those of you who might still check the blog. Be looking for pics of the new place soon.

Hope you're all doing good!

xoxo

2 comments:

Heathahlee said...

Looking forward to you remembering your memory card. :D

Your photographs are gorgeous!

The Zoo said...

congrats on the move. I hope things went smooth for you and your family.


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com