Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rushing Fall

I'm usually not too happy about fall, because I know winter is right around the corner. (can't stand cold) Maybe I'm getting old and things are changing? I'm SO ready for fall. I've already started decorating my front porch. I do have a pumpkin I want to put out but I'm holding back. For now.

So, what do you think? Does it look ok? I've never really had a decent porch to decorate.

Oh, I made my wreath out of two store bought wreaths. I liked them both so I put them together. :D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks good!! I wish I could make my front porch look like that!

Tiffany said...

It looks beautiful! I love the color of your door.

Signing Out said...

It looks fantastic ... just as wonderful as your photography on your blogs!

Jane

Sandra said...

What a pretty front porch, very welcoming! Thank you for the nice comment you left on my blog recently.

Sandra

Emily said...

LOVE the door!! I can't wait to decorate for Fall! thanks for stopping by! Also, I love your photography!

Let it Shine said...

I am with you, normally I am not ready for summer to end, but I am realy ready for fall.
Your porch looks great. I think it all flows together really nicely.

Alyshia

Carri said...

It looks awesome. I love your red door.


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com