Saturday, March 15, 2008

Connor's Party

Happy Birthday Connor!! We rented a bungee run for Connor's party. He was SO excited!
It was HUGE!!
Look at him, he can barely wait to try it.
There's a seat belt that you wrap around your waist, then a velcro belt to go on top that is connected to a bungee cord. Then you run out as far as you can and the bungee cord pulls you back. Watch Connor in action!



Let's try that again...






We also set up a wrestling pit. The boys would sit on the black things and use the blue things to try to push each other off.
All of the boys at the party.
Jarrett cooked hot dogs. We also had fruit, chips and punch for the kids.

Oh, and cake!
Daddy's turn!
Go Jarrett!!

HAHA!!

Connor liked climbing on this thing just as much as he liked using it the right way.
Kyndal's turn!
And Caleb
I had a turn, but well, we didn't get pictures of that. Thank goodness! I tried it before Jarrett got home and did pretty good. So when he got home, I said, Watch me! Watch Me! And I belted myself, took off running and oops! Forgot the seat belt, so I only had the velcro belt on and as soon as I got toward the end of the bungee run, the velcro belt let loose and I went flying to the end of the whole thing. HAHAHA!!! Jarrett was like, Yeah, that's good Christina! I was so embarrassed!! This was Connor's gift from Jarrett. Jarrett's old gun. Talk about a happy 10 yr old boy! He was smiling for the rest of the day.
What's funny is, the day before the party, Connor asked Jarrett if he knew where that gun was and Jarrett wasn't sure. That day, he just happened to come across it in his Grandma's shed. Neat huh?






No comments:


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com