Friday, May 12, 2006

Granny Faye came to visit

My mom came to visit and took us to get a pedicure. I decided not to cause the boys were getting on my nerves and I was just ready to leave. But here's Kyndal enjoying herself.


After shopping pretty much all day the rest of my family wanted to meet at the park. Karly had just woken up when we stuck her in the swing. I don't think she knew what was going on. HA!
My mom is a nut! She was swinging and saying WEEEEEEE really loud. HAHAHA!!!
My mom, Karly, Angela (my cousin) and her youngest daughter Campbell.
Karly in the rocks. The only place she was happy.

We didn't get to stay at the park very long because Connor and Caleb had baseball games. But the family came to the games, then to my house. Woohoo! I had company!! It was so much fun having everyone over.

No comments:


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com